A professionally staged home can make all the difference, Buyers want to be impressed!! a few simple steps will get you there:
Consultation and Walk and Talk Report
In this intensive in-home consultation, we will be using a detailed and customized Staging Report to write down everything that needs to be done to get the home the best price possible! This service is perfect for the D-I-Y who can do it all and just have us go back for final touches before photos are taken.
The consultation can take up to 2 hours and we will cover the following:
- Detailed phone interview in order to completely understand your project
- Buyer demographic research, so we are designing for your typical buyer
- Checklists for each room of the home
- Curb appeal for first impression impact
- Recommended furniture arrangement and flow
- De-cluttering, de-personalizing and optimizing space in each room
- Highlighting architectural features and guiding the buyer’s eyes to notice high-value assets
- Lighting, window treatments, and accessory arrangement
- Color advise and emotional connection points in each space, so buyers fall in love!
- Suggestions for purchase or rental of furniture and accessories to complete the model home look
- Proposal for staging and other services for those recommendations you don’t want to do yourself including estimated costs.
**Our fee may vary depending on the location of the home and additional time spent on the project.
Consultation Process read more
Half Day Home Staging
This service is great for smaller homes almost ready for photos. we will spend up to 4 hours refining what you already started and using your newly purchased items. We will go over creative, organizational solutions so you can prep your home in 20 min for showings.
Full Day Home Staging
For homes larger than 2,000 sq. ft that need more attention, we will spend up to 8 hours in the home using what you have, new purchases or rentals. Our goal is to give potential buyers the vision of their future home.
Staging for Photos
While we recommend full staging before photos, there are cases where a quick staging may be necessary, we are happy to accommodate when possible.
We Do The Shopping for You
No time to get to the stores to purchase those needed items to stage your home? We will do the legwork for you.
Need Decorating for Holidays?
We are only a phone call away.
We are committed to our customer’s satisfaction!
We work with you!
It is our mission to offer the best options that suit the needs of your home, your timeline, and budget, we work tirelessly to accomplish what we set out to do.
Our Services for home staging are not limited to what you see under our services, we would be more than happy to discuss other services possibly needed, we understand preparing the home is stressful and moving is not easy.